Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blogging Experience

Well, as you know, choosing a title, and a user name are one of the hardest things to create. I had to begin with a user name and, as always, my mind goes blank. I can never think of what to write because I want my user name to stand out and surprise the reader. But it always comes out really dumb so I just leave it because I run out of time.

Another new thing to me is...well...making my entire blog stand out...not just my user name...the ENTIRE blog! I just learned that I could look up different templates and copy and paste them to my blog template! Yes, I know! It sounds a bit weird that I didn't know how to change the background, colors, etc. I admit I felt kind of stupid.

Creating my own blog was a blast! After learning how to change everything, I had a lot of fun experimenting with which template I wanted. I had a slow start when it came to changing the fonts and colors of everything, but I found a template that satisfied my taste. Ever since I learned these new things, I started experimenting with other sites and, boy!, did that entertain me! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home