Monday, October 02, 2006

Myspace.com

Do you need a place to hook up with friends??? Are you looking for a girlfriend/ boyfriend??? Or do you just want to chat??? and meet new people???

Well...myspace.com is DEFINITELY the place to go!!! You can easily set up your own profile to express who you are, as well as, meet new people. It's really awesome! Once meeting someone new or hooking up with some of your school buddies... you can chat and relate all you want.

My first time on myspace was kind of weird, but I did meet new people...well...hmmm...they are actually some old friends from Tennessee! Hehe. I'm actually relieved that I can catch up with them because I haven't seen or spoken with them in about two or three months. Some nights I exchange words with some kids in Gowanda, but it happens to be just a relapse of the school day or weekend...sometimes myspace.com is handy for those who can contact friends or classmates to see what they missed that day and so on.

I actually LOVE myspace.com! It's my connection to my fun reality (not that this isn't fun...it's a blast but...I just miss my old school and friends).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home