Friday, January 19, 2007

Pass it on...says Mrs. Moritz

It's very rare that I see or hear about people who actually give instead of take. It's amazing to hear that someone gave this christmas when they could have taken. Everyone is so interested in getting an ipod or xbox or psp or ps3 or someother technological device that is at the top of their christmas lists. Even though it's not thanksgiving, the time of giving, christmas can be the same...people should want to give to others what they don't want or need. The urge to take is just a sign of selfishness.

I used to be selfish, but isn't everyone once in their life?? I mean, what is it with people wanting and wanting and wanting?? Yes, I was like that, but I see that that's all people are like, and when it comes to those who are in need, they don't care. I've changed my way of thinking and wanted to be one who helped. I don't often show it, but I do help. It's a new way of living and people should try it sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home