Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It was 2006, now it's 2007 - FINALLY!

2006

I lived in Tennessee for 6 months...then moved here to New York for the last 6 months. It wasn't the best 6 months in TN, but as soon as I came here it got better. I guess the last 6 months of 2006 was the better half. I did what most 16 / 17-year-olds do. They party, hang out with the wrong people, get into it with the parents, and so on. But we all realize the bad, even though it's AFTER the fact, we still learn. In the mean time, I lost a brother...not physically, but emotionally. He turned out to be the exact same as the oldest of three, what should I expect though? I think all brothers can be your best friend, but they all end up being jerks in the end. The best thing about the previous year was when I met my boyfriend, David. I know most people don't believe that you can fall for someone so quick, but I have fallen for David and I hope this relationship lasts for as long as I'm alive. All along I've been waiting for the new year to arrive and....now....

HERE IT IS - 2007

It has arrived! Quicker than expected, but wanted all the same. I haven't made a resolution and don't particularly care to. I used to make resolutions like, eat healthier, stay in shape, and so on. But I've never really stuck to them for more than a week of two. So...I've decided there is no point in making a New Year's Resolution. This year will be different than the last though. I'LL BE GRADUATING IN JUNE! I've been waiting for that day for the longest time. I haven't decided whether I'm going to take a year off ( yes, I mean ONE year), or go straight to college in the fall. It's hard to choose because I have a boyfriend whom I don't want to lose, and a mother whom insists I should go in the fall. It's January and I have yet to hand in my apps for UB and ECC, and I don't think they'll accept anymore. Although, I do hope to go to college eventually. All I need is one year to save money so I CAN pay for my college. I, also, hope to move out of my house and move on to better places (maybe my boyfriend's house - hehe). Though, all 18-year-olds want to move out of there houses and get away from their parents, I really need to get out. I've waited and waited for that day to come and I'm sick of it. Six months is way too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home